A NICE WEEKEND TO MYSELF.
I don't know how long I've been waiting for a weekend off, maybe 2 months. Now for those who don't know, my parents are divorced and we live an hour away from my dad. A postive is that I go to school in the same city my dad lives in but he works all over. So during the week I don't see him and that leaves weekends. But another flaw in my life, I work almost every weekend and well since we've been short staff since august so I haven't had my weekend with my dad. So it feels good to say that I relaxed a lot, went to the dog park with one of my dogs, made thanksgiving dinner on sunday and more dog park :)
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Well deserved
Posted by tseguin at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment