? ??????????????Gossip Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 453 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboa BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is It Just Me


Or does anyone have kind of a difficulty on keeping up with oral notes. Like I know it’s essential for high school students to know how to take oral notes for college and university but I find it hard to keep up. I was always wondering if it was just me, but maybe it's just me but I hope not. As well, as I hope I get better because I don't want to have to borrow everyone’s notes after every class.

1 comments:

M. David said...

Practice makes perfect. You need to work out your techniques and shortcuts. You'll see!