
I recently just got out of a relationship and thank god I did! I've never met anyone as controlling and obsessive as her. I couldn't take to any of my friends that are girls without her saying 'they better watch out'. My windows live personal message (pm) is dedicated to my friend who i currently away and won’t be back until April. So it says «miss you<3». I've never seen someone make a big deal about something. She was saying that I was cheating on her with my friend it got crazy so I ignored her for three days. Not the brightest thing to do but oh well it was done. :)
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Crazy girlfriend
Posted by tseguin at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow that doesn't sound to pleasant!It's good that you got out of that relationship because being with someone like that is not good at all they will controle your life sooner then later. I'm happy you did the right thing.:)
Post a Comment