? ??????????????Gossip Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 453 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboa BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is the media finally coming around?


The other day I was watching a commercial about this makeup, and I know she’s a big role model but I actually can’t believe I heard this. In the commercial she said «We know inner beauty is important, but outer beauty is way more important». Now I’m surprise to learn that girls aren’t even the majority of people with eating disorders and worrying about the physical, its men and boys. We’re worrying so much about looking big and muscular it’s affecting everything. Although I noticed something else, a lot of commercials are involving NORMAL sized people in it. I even saw a bigger women and she wasn’t in a weight loss commercial or a plastic surgery commercial. I was just plain shocked.

0 comments: