? ??????????????Gossip Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 453 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboa BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 19, 2009

Social Networking (Y) or (N) ?


So last night I was browsin' the "new" social networking site (well new to me). If you haven't guessed it, its Twitter. Now lately with all that's been going on in the social world with facebook and "sexting", I guess people have a new thing? It's called gossip tweets. Now some person with too much time on their hands makes up some fake account with a fake name and the whole jazz and well tweats about what's going on in the workplace, the school or well anywhere. But I came across one very interesting one, one about my friends school, and the things this person was saying it was actually horrible it was sexual, degrading, and just plain stupid. These people have no lives; I don't know if it's just me but correct me if I'm wrong...

0 comments: