A lot of people have them, are they really that much of a problem? I know some high school teachers think so and even some students think so. In my opinion, they're not bad at all especially in high school. To be honest, they're probably the best thing for a teenager in high school. They keep you somewhat sane, if you think about it a person with no friends and one boyfriend/girlfriend can be as happy as someone with a whole lot of friends and not boyfriend/girlfriend. Someone with the best of both worlds will be the happiest person in school. Now someone with neither people would say they're anti social, well it all matters on how you're willing to open up to someone!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Relationships And School ?
Posted by tseguin at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I agree with you Taylor, I had a boyfriend in high school it kept me out of touble, great blog!
It's completly true!
Having a boufriend and friends is probably the best in highschool. Your life is just starting and you can be just chilling around with friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend.
I really enjoyed this my friend.
That is very true! I agree complietly!
But then you have the cases where someone has alot of friends AND a boyfriend/girlfriend... I think thats when things start to get a little complicated cause they have to learn to spend their time equally in order to not lose a boyfriend/girlfriend or friends... it happens really often! I'm glad my boyfriend doesnt come to our school. It saves alot of problems :D
Post a Comment