
I'M GLUED TO MY BLACKBERRY! Honestly, I don't think that I could ever go back to just a regular phone, in case I got it taken away :(. This was a while ago but I know it may sound familiar. I got my blackberry taken away at school plain and simple. It was taken away for that whole week which again I don't have a problem with... Well until I realized this... my phone is my lifeline, it has my friends birthdays, important dates, my emails, my text messages, my facebook notifications and it's my camera. I went crazy for that week and the worst part was that when I went to give it in the lady asked me for the battery! As if it matters you've got the phone you don't need my battery! I've only hear rumors that they browse thru your phone but I really didn't know, so I politely said no and that was that. Now I'm not 100% sure if that's what she wanted the battery for but you never know.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Cell phones at school
Posted by tseguin at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good entry!Where is your photo essay?
Post a Comment