Now, I know a lot of people go away for college and university, and since I live somewhat far away from my highschool I probably wont see some of my friends after highschool. Even though, some people from my school are coming up to peterborough to go to school, the majority of them will stay at home and go to school there. If this is happening to you in the near future, not to worry, thats why people have invented social networking websites. Sites like facebook, twitter, skype, myaspace and msn make life easier when you're living away from home. Also, to stay in touch on the go, they have applications that can be downloaded to your mobile phone, Blackberry and Iphone users can download the mobile apps, and you get all your nottifcations on the go no matter where you are ! Technologie makes our lives easier and easier ;)
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment