? ??????????????Gossip Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 453 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboa BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ACCEPTED ?

So comming into the month of October, it will be application month. Like I said in my previous post, I would love to go to Trent university. Now here comes the most important question while applying, "What If I Don't Get Accepted ?". Well the sweet answer is, apply somewhere else, there's bound to be somewhere who has the same program and classes. The one website that helped me out a lot was http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/. It has detailed explications and facts about each college and university. Now depending on what province/state you're in, it will be a different website, although if you plan on applying to colleges and universities in ontario you must click that link.

1 comments:

M. David said...

I like the topic of your blog. Add some pictures to make your site more exciting. Also, watch your spelling.