? ??????????????Gossip Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 453 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboa BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Im kinda jealous

I've applied to college and all but most of my friends applied to university. Don't get me wrong I don't mind about that it's just that a lot of my friends who have applied to uni have gotten early acceptances. I know `by stats that the adminastration in colleges have a lot more to work with but like it just makes me mad because I want to get early accepted. but it looks like I might have to wait till april. Which really doesn't bother me but it'd be cool to start buying stuff.

0 comments: