? ??????????????Gossip Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 453 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboa BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's Time To Apply!


So this is the month and until may to apply to college and university. I've made a list of which I'm going to apply too and here's the list: St-Lawrence College
Laurentien University
Humber College
I'll be taking the behavioral psychology programs and their semesters are pretty tough. Now something else that I just came upon is that before, I didn't have enough U or M classes to get into the universities. I was shocked and a little upset with myself. So I compromised did some serious thinking and decided the hour I have for my lunch next semester, I'd figure I'd give it up for a correspondance class over the internet.

0 comments: